[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 1 most recent journal entries recorded in
|Thursday, December 11th, 2008|
|Some Quizy thing
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you. I can't! I don't know how!01. What are your nicknames?
Jo, Josie, JoJo, Crazy, Woman, and profanaties.
02. How do you style your hair?
Generally I just blow dry it to part on my left side, but I do ponytails, partponytails and many other things
03. What's new in your life right now?
FOLIE à DEUX!!!!!!!!!! And I love it.
04. How many colours are you wearing now?
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
06. What was the last book you read?
God, Actually. (By Roy Williams) but I started reading Peter Pan by J.M. Barry the other day, not sure if I'll finish it this year.
07. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life?
All Books have changed my outlook to life somewhat so all.
08. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Stalk them on Facebook, Flirt shamelessly, bag their partner, and dress suductivly untill I get my way.
09. What are 13 songs you are listening to?
1. Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
2. I Don’t Care
3. She’s My Winona
4. America’s Suitehearts
5. Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet
6. The (Shipped) Gold Standard
7. (Coffee’s For Closers)
8. What A Catch, Donnie
10. Tiffany Blews
12. 20 Dollar Nose Bleed
13. West Coast Smoker
10. What's your favorite dessert?
Chocolate, or anything featuring chocolate.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Between 10mins and 1 hour.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Well Google is the homepage, Hotmail, Facebook, abc.net.au, and not daily but often, MySpace, LJ, Weatherzone
13. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
I'm in the horrible rut of Retail. Hoping to get a car soon.
14. Do you like to clean?
No, Have never tried it with Rum though (which I have) So maybe that's something to do tonight. But music helps. Mya's 'Fear Of Flying' was probabaly the best ever to clean to.
15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
Let's hear it for America's Suuuuuiteheeaarts, I must confess: I'm in loooooovvee with my own sins.
16. What's the last movie you saw?
Something about a Terrorist... can't remember the name. or on DVD I saw the Boune Ultimatum the other night.
17. What food would you eat for breakfast, even if it's not recommended breakfast-food?
Froot Loops! Lol. Or chocolate.
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday?
Shower. It dries my skin and means I have to spend the next 15 minutes moisterising my entire body.
19. Best time of your life?
A Fall Out Boy concert comes to mind. But I've had many good times.
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
Well It WAS this Saturday but then I found out JB had FOLIE à DEUX early yesterday, so I guess it's Mat coming down from Perth on Monday to party. Current Mood: giddy